Generation Data is organising a ‘Train the Trainer Week’ in Smart Data. The activity will be hosted and organised by the Letterkenny Institute of Technology, Co. Donegal (North West of Ireland) from 30 March – 02 April 2020.
The Train the Trainer Week is addressed to entrepreneurship teachers and trainers working in the higher education sector who wish to:
- improve their own data skills
- use the Generation DATA Curriculum and OERs to deliver the new training model on their return to their organisations
Participants have been selected through a Call for expressions of interest by the following organisations: University Szczecin, Letterkenny Institute of Technology, Vilnius University, eucen.
During the learning week, they will have the opportunity to:
- Be the first to be trained on the Generation Data training materials
- Benefit of a professional development opportunity
- Equip themselves with the skills, resources and competences needed to deliver courses on data management
- Experience peer to peer learning in an international team setting
- Develop enhanced team working skills in a multicultural and multilingual team
- Develop improved skills such as critical & creative thinking, communicating, new IT and teaching approaches
- Experience personal development including life skills such as flexibility, initiative, social skills, productivity, leadership and presentation skills
- Obtain recognition of participation according to ECVET guidelines